Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIY project..Drab to Fab pumps.

Hello visitors and followers. I'm here today to share with you a great money saving idea.
First off do you have a pair of pumps that you know has more potential than being just one boring color? I did and Boring is so not in my DNA. So i started this project to turn the boring pumps into a head turner. First I went to my local craft store, picked up some Acrylic Rhinestone Stickers and some glue. This was such an easy DIY  project, it;s a must that i do it again.

Started with this black pumps. Normal right? Potential yes.




I choose the Rhinestone I wanted.


Picked up some glue.

And with some good lining up and a little time.


Voila.... :-)
Can't wait to wear these. From drab to Fab.
Try it, and you can choose any color Rhinestone you wish.

Enjoy this fun DIY..

Cyber wave... :-)

1 comment: