Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Natural Chemical Peel Treatment

Good day my Wonderful followers, I see you and you and you...lol. Hope you guys are having a funtabulous day. Today I am posting another at home beauty secret I use. It's a chemical peel, I know the sound chemical peel may sound harsh, but this one is really awesome, I have had no irritation with it and great results. This treatment is great for acne prone skin.
First let me explain what a chemical peel is A chemical peel is a treatment technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin, a chemical solution causes the dead skin to eventually peel off. The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Some people seek professional help for Chemical peels , but here is my own at home peel. It has done wonders and I try to do this twice a week. Must continue. (Anyone allergic to aspirin should NOT try this)

What you will need?:
                                   1.) 5-12 Non coated Aspirin
                                   2.) One lemon (for juice)
                                   3.) Bowl
                                   4.) Cotton balls
                                   4.) 1tsp Baking Soda and 1tsp water, mix (neutralizer)

What to do? :
                       1.) Dissolve Aspirin into bowl with lemon until it turns into a paste
                       2.) Apply paste to face and leave on for 10 minutes
                       3.) Wash paste off with water
                       4.) Apply Baking Soda mix to face with cotton balls to neutralize the chemical peel process

Results Smooth, Clear Skin...Enjoy...:-) 



Baking Soda

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Favourite Care.I did hear someone mention this. Thanks , i will be trying it out. Seems simple enough

    Pam-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humble Thank you advancedmedicalsystems.com. I am pleased that you could benefit from the information. Keep checking and enjoy..:-)

    ReplyDelete