Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Quick Mixup

At the grocery store one beauty treatment I always have in my cart is lemons. (side note Somehow i definitely need a lemon tree growing in my back yard).As I mentioned in my post on lemons they contain a natural astringent and antibacterial agent that acts as an exfoliant to help remove dead skin cells faster and prevent clogged pores. And also lighten the dark spots caused by acne overtime. I have shown you how lemon and honey can be used by themselves, now lets do a mixup that your face will enjoy.
I have a small bowl containing honey and a few drops of fresh lemon at home. 
Honey helps keep your skin moisturized, and will help clear your skin if your acne is from bacterial problems.

I use the honey and lemon mix as a face mask. Making sure my face is clean first if i wore makeup that day then placing the mixture on my face and leaving it for 15-20 minutes and washing it off with warm water. Results....smooth..:-) Enjoy..:-)
What you need: Bowl,Honey and  one Lemon
What to do:    1.) Mix a few drops of lemon into bowl with honey. 
                        2.) Apply onto clean  face
                        3.) Leave on for 15-20 minutes  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment