Thursday, February 28, 2013

Indulgent Body Treat

The one thing I absolutely enjoy is indulging my whole body, It is recommended (by me) that once a week is a great time to do this. Taking time out to pamper, meditate, relax and be one with yourself. One way I indulge my whole body, pamper and take care of it is by making myself an at home Body Scrub.  Yes a Body Scrub made by me at my home, no spa.
During any weather it is a great way to:

1.)Exfoliate your skin
2.)Improve cellulite on the skin and improve skin aging
3.)Increase circulation and flow
4.)Great way to relax

This is a recipe for an at home body scrub to try.

What you will need: 
 1.) 1Cup Small granules sugar/salt
 2.) 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
 3.) Plastic Bowl
 4.) Spoon
 5.) Your choice of essential oil
    (optional, i like lavender and peppermint which is both refreshing and soothing)

What to do:
 1.) Mix all the ingredients with the spoon into the bowl
 2.) Apply to your skin in the bathroom with rag or bare hands

And that is all my beauties enjoy this wonderful recipe your Body will Thank You..:-)



2 comments:

  1. Hey its robyn! This is great I'm making this asap! I want my skin glowing for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn, awesommeeeee :-) You will enjoy it.

      Delete