Friday, February 1, 2013

Hair Repair Treatment

Let us start off on a good Friday Treatment for your hair my beauties. I have always believed in home DIY treatments especially for my mane/hair and skin. Did you know that Everything you need is already in your kitchen cabinet? Now I will tell you one easy and beneficial hair treatment which will result in healthier and really clean manageable hair. Four words..Extra Virgin Olive Oil, yes EVOO. Extra Virgin Olive Oil has the means to condition, improve elasticity of your hair and improve your hair's strength. It is lightweight making it super for moisturizing your hair, as one of the top emollients it will penetrate better . It also has Vitamin-E and antioxidants to improve Hair Growth. I do this fantastic simple treatment once a week on my mane. ENJOY..Your mane/hair will thank you.

You will Need: 1/2 Cup EVOO, 1 Plastic cap

What to Do:
                      1. Heat EVOO...NOT TOO HOT only until warm
                      2. Apply the oil over entire hair, focusing on the ends which is normally the driest
                      3. Cover with plastic cap for 15 minutes,
                      4. Rinse hair well

6 comments:

  1. You are so Welcome House of Mine..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVOO and I have a love hate relationship. I can use it as a hot oil but thats it it too heavy for my hair. Love the blog.. Sanaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sanaka.I will be adding more oil treatments for the hair which you can try. Remember it's what works best for your own hair that will allow it to grow and be healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information, will try it and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, enjoy Misses Jones..:-)I do this treatment once a week on my mane.

      Delete