Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh Sweet, Sweet Honey

Oh the wonderful things I can start to say about honey, from putting it in tea's,deserts,helping with the flu oh so much to mention.
But today we will speak about the benefit of honey as a facial treatment. Personally I have a bottle of honey in my kitchen cabinet and one in my bathroom ,that's how serious I am about it's benefit. Honey naturally absorb and retain moisture, which allows the skin to remain looking young and smooth. It has the ability to rejuvenate the skin leaving it silky soft. In a nut shell applying honey to the face regularly will help with acne, dry skin and the big one wrinkles. It does this by slowing down the aging process YES my beauties let me repeat that.... Honey Slows Down The Aging Process.
It's antibacterial properties helps fight and treat pimples and acne. As a cleanser honey will keep in the skins moisture and also protect the skin from the suns rays, allowing your wonderful skin to rejuvenate itself and remain looking younger. For today I will share a simple facial treatment with just honey, there will be more in later Posts. I do this simple treatment three times a week. Try it your face will enjoy it and will thank you. Enjoy my beauties. ;-)


What You will need: Honey(Raw unpasteurized for enzyme benefits if you can, if not just honey)

What to Do:  1.If your hair is long, pull it back away from your face.
                       2. Remove all make up from your face
                       3. Take 1/2 teaspoon of honey, with hands apply on your face
                       4. Leave on for 10-20 minutes( I normally do the 20 minutes:-))
                       5. Rinse off with warm water, pat face dry

No comments:

Post a Comment