Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Coffee Temptation

Some years ago I wanted to create another body scrub ,after doing my research on the benefits of a wonderful product that we normally drink, yet when applied to the skin has remarkable benefits.I was surprised and pleasantly pleased with the research and results. I'm speaking about Coffee Beans yes you know when you wake up in the morning and have that craving for an eye opener, something to get you moving and give you energy at the start and throughout the day. That same Coffee Beans. A lot of people do not know about the benefits of Coffee grounds on the body. So lets investigate, shall we!
After brewing coffee, coffee grounds are often tossed into the trash bin. I don't drink coffee but I do enjoy applying it to my body, i enjoy that feeling after I step out of the shower.Ohhhh that feeling. Okay ,lets start..:-)

.The caffeine in the coffee has many health benefits when applied to the surface o the skin it helps redistribute fat cells and decrease the formation of cellulite.

.Coffee Beans may be able to prevent varicose veins also. The caffeine in a coffee acts as a vascular restrictor, shrinking blood vessels and reducing varicose veins.

. Coffee Beans contains natural ingredients that plumps the skin making it appear less wrinkled, rejuvenated and supple.

.The Coffee Beans extract removes dead skin cells, which results in better-looking skin.

.Tighten the skin. (awesome right?!)

.Removes dark acne scars.

Now Lets start the Fun Part....YEAAAAAAAAAAA
Making My  oh sooooo favourite Coffee Bean Scrub :

What You Need:  
1) Coffee grounds,
2) 1/2 tsp Cinnamon,
3) Coconut Oil (I use)/ Olive Oil,
4)  Bowl.
5) Essential oils (optional..lavender or anyone you beauties will like)

What To do:
.In bowl mix in all ingredients together. (I normally make enough to last two weeks)
.Apply in the shower, massage all over body.
.Rinse thoroughly

That's it now indulge in that beautiful experience..ENJOY...:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment