Monday, September 30, 2013

Did you have your BedTime Tea?

A little tid  bit on the Benefits of tea before bed:

Personally I enjoy a cup of tea in the Morning, Day or Night. To me it's totally calming. Whenever I do anything especially when it involves my body and what goes into it I always like to do my research. And i came across information on tea before bedtime.
And this is what my findings found.

1. Raises the metabolism and increases fat oxidation.
2.Treat rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases
3.Reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of blood clotting.
4. Reduces the risk of esophageal cancer (cancer in the long hollow tube that runs from your throat to your stomach).
5. Inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
6. Treat impaired immune function. .
7. Research has shown that, drinking bitter teas for example Green Tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes dental plaque.

So before you head to bed and get under those warm covers, I'm sure one of these benefits relates to you. Keep it in mind and toast with a cup of tea in hand. What's my tea of choice tonight...I wonder? It will be good....Cyber smiles to you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment